5 pounds of Pork Spare Ribs
(You can use the Barbecue sauces of your choice, instead of those mentioned below.)
16oz Walden Farms Thick ‘N Spicy Barbecue Sauce (BBQ Sauce 1)
8oz G Hughes Hickory Sugar Free Barbecue Sauce (BBQ Sauce 2)
- Cut the Ribs, to fit into the slow cooker.
- Rub Barbecue Sauce 1 on the bottom of the first set of ribs to fit into the slow cooker and place them in, Barbecue Sauce side down.
- Rub BBQ Sauce 1 on top of the set of ribs just placed into the slow cooker.
- Continue adding the other sets of ribs on top of one another, in the same manner as steps 2 & 3 above. So sauce is between each set of ribs.
- After adding all the ribs, pour in all of the remaining Sauce 1.
- Cover and Cook on Low for 6 hours. Do not open early.
- Remove the ribs and grill them for 10 minutes, with a coat of BBQ Sauce 2, to give an authentic grilled texture.