4 pounds Pork Loin Chops, Center Cut
4 ounces Barbeque sauce
- Spray the pot with Pam spray.
- Cover the bottom of the pot, with about 2 ounces of barbecue sauce
- Add 1 layer of pork chops
- Rub sauce on top of the first layer
- Then add another layer and rub sauce on top
- Repeat step 5 above, till all pork chops are added
- Do not pour in any excess sauce, if you have not used it all. You don’t want the chops swimming in sauce at the start.
- Cook for 4 hours on High, do not open early.
- Check temperature is at least 165 degrees