21 oz diced Chicken Breast pieces.
6 cups of Water
6 Chicken Bullion cubes
Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
Mrs. Dash Original Blend
Pam Cooking Spray
- Spray the inside of the pot with Pam Spray.
- Add water.
- Add bullion cubes, separated in different areas of the pot. Spaced so they are in all areas.
- Add chicken.
- Add seasoned salt and Mrs. Dash to taste.
- Cover and cook 2 hours on high.
- Open and stir well.
- Cook 1 additional hour on high. (Total cook time is 3 hours.)
Recipe made with a 3oz Slow Cooker, adjust as needed for your sized slow cooker. This is a base chicken soup recipe. You may add vegetables of your choice, but this taste great with no vegetables added. If adding potatoes you will need to check, to ensure they cook fully. Enjoy with crackers or bread.