2 Pounds Lean Ground Beef
2 packs of McCormick Original Chili Seasoning Mix
2 15 oz can tomato sauce
2 16 oz cans of Chili Beans
- Spray the pot with Pam Spray.
- Brown the beef
- Add 1 pound of the beef
- Add 1 packet of seasoning
- Add 1 can of beans
- Add 1 can of tomato sauce
- Add the 2nd pound of ground beef
- Add the 2nd packet of seasoning
- Add the 2nd can of beans.
- Add the 2nd can of tomato sauce
- Carefully stir, but be sure not to knock any ingredients out of the pot. Since it may be full.
- Cook 8 hours on low, you can stir after the first 5 hours as desired.