5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup country Dijon mustard
1/4 cup yellow mustard
1 Tsp Black pepper
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 TBS Mrs. Dash Original
- Spray the inside of the pot with Pam Spray
- Mix all ingredients except chicken together
- Add a little of the mixture to the pot, enough to cover the bottom
- Rub some on each piece of chicken and add the pieces of chicken to the pot
- Pour any remaining mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Cover and cook for 5 hours on high.
- Check Chicken internal temperature is at least 165 degrees F.