1/2 cup water
3 Pound Butterball Boneless Turkey Breast Roast
Pam cooking spray
- The frozen turkey breast needs to thaw in your refrigerator about 2 days before using it. Do not thaw at room temperature.
- Spray the inside of the pot with Pam spray.
- Remove all packaging from the turkey breast, including the string bag around the turkey breast, that is inside the plastic bag. And discard of the gravy packet, or you may use it as you desire later.
- Add the Turkey Breast to the pot, skin side up.
- Add water
- Cook on low 7.5 hours and check temperature is at least 165 degrees F.