This is a great whole chicken recipe. Easy preparation, for a great cooked whole chicken.
Ingredients: (I did some successful substitutions.)
4 pound Chicken
1 tsp salt
1 tsp curry powder
2 tsp Mrs. Dash Original Blend
1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Spray the pot with Pam
- Pat the Chicken dry with paper towels, do not wash.
- Stir the dry mix together.
- Rub the dry mix all over Chicken
- Put the coated Chicken in the pot, breast side down, so you will see the wings sticking up.
- Cover and cook. I preferred 3.5 hours on high.
- Check temperature is at or above 165 degrees F.